Biology laboratory assistant (m/f) - Apprenticeship - Germany
Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 600 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.If you like to experiment and are interested in natural phenomenons, then apply now for training as a biology lab technician (m/f) at BioNTech. Together with our partner Provadis, we offer you the perfect start to your career. Your duties in detail:
- During your training in various areas of BioNTech, you will learn about our processes for developing a totally new form of cancer immunotherapy.
- Starting from our procedure for analyzing the genetic information of the tumor all the way to actually developing a course of immunotherapy tailored to the patient.
- We will prepare you for everything from precise pipetting and sterile procedures to methods common in molecular biology.
- First and foremost, you will learn to evaluate and document your experiments.
- Our training partner Provadis will deepen your lab-specific knowledge and build on the basics that you learn during vocational training.
What you have to offer.
- High school graduation, advanced technical college certificate or very good secondary school certificate
- Good grades in natural sciences and mathematics
- Particular interest in scientific experimentation
- Good english skills
- Reliability, accuracy
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now and look forward to an exciting training period. Simply send us your application documents using our online form.
Find out more on www.become-a-pioneer.de.
If you have any further questions, Elma Köller will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.).