This job is currently Archived,
Biology/Chemistry Bachelor Sales Assistant with French Kraków Poland,
Posted on : 16 April 2017
Job Description :
- The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting sales of consumables in EMEA DAS business.
- A person on this position will be mainly involved in preparation of tenders, customer quotations and contracts.
- During the execution of this role, the Sales Associate might be required to contact clients via telephone, obtain a broad understanding of client requirements and to use these client interactions to help drive growth in consumables business and help focus Inside Sales Specialists on their core assignments.
- Help build and grow new sales revenue for the consumables & accessory business as well as leveraging the entire aftermarket product and services.
- Utilize competitive information and marketplace data where appropriate to assist DAS representatives with territory development.
- Instrument leads qualification.
- Leverage relationships with the DAS team to gain access to existing accounts and seek out opportunities.
- Interface with other departments as required, handling customer situations, research customer issues and solving internal coordination problems.
- Assist customer care with quotations, customer complaint and other customer request.
- Prepare tenders and offers.
- Administrate customer database.
Job Requirements :
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor s Degree preference in Chemistry/Biology (Chromatography knowledge would be a plus)
- Fluent English (at least CEFR B2 level)
- Fluency in French (at least CEFR strong B2/C1 level)
- Process and IT Capabilities (Very good knowledge of MS Office for work purposes), familiarity with use of any order management software (SAP is preferred), possesses good orientation in sales and distribution modules of SAP or in another ERP system) and CRM knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Ability to understand customer requirements, negotiate and sell a solution
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, can work well cross-functionally and with variety of personality type
- Professional, emotionally mature and ethical.
Working with us implies
- helping to improve the health & safety of people and the environment
- work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- career development opportunities in multiple business areas
Additionally we offer:
- attractive compensation and performance bonus
- recognition & referral awards
- tuition reimbursement program
- language classes *Bespoke
- business, technical and soft skills trainings
- private medical care
- life & accident insurance
- sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- modern office facility including parking lot
- relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- casual dress policy
- fresh fruits served every morning
- bike ride subsidy BMX
- 30 days of vacation!
Making a Difference Every Day
- Backed by an outstanding team of 8,000 employees and located in over 150 countries across the world, our company is a global leader focused on improving human and environmental health.
- We provide our customers with critical knowledge, expertise and innovative detection, imaging, software, and services solutions so that they can make better decisions for better outcomes.
- We make a difference everyday helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment.
Kraków MAL PL
Find a Job Find Candidates