Biology Biochemistry Researcher Scientist M/W - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
Company presentation :
- Our company is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that specializes in the development of innovative formulations of already-approved therapeutic proteins.
- Our company's insulin formulation portfolio, featuring four clinical-stage products and one preclinical product, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
Job presentation :
- Your mission will consist of developing biological tests in order to characterize innovative formulations of therapeutic molecules and new polymers for the treatment of chronic diseases and cancers.
- Within a multidisciplinary team of 124 people, you will develop in vitro biological techniques to characterize our products
- You will act as interface with the preclinical and clinical department to analyze in vivo results and you will suggest models explaining the mechanisms of biological action of our products.
- You will interact with physical-chemists to find the correlations between the structures of polymers and their properties in order to develop our products.
- You hold a PhD in Biology or Biochemistry and you possess the following skills:
- Experience in the study of molecular interactions,
- Experience in cell culture, activity measurements and techniques of cellular imaging,
- Mastery of current analysis techniques,
- Knowledge of drug delivery issues,
- Rigorous methodology consistent with the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry's quality standards,
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral),
- Computer literacy,
- Strong interpersonal skills and a pronounced taste for team work.
- A similar working experience of 5 to 10 years is mandatory
- Passionate about science and innovation, working in an ambitious, competitive and promising sector motivates you.
- Our company promotes excellence in order to become a valuable partner to large pharmaceutical corporations specialized in the innovative treatment of chronic diseases.