- We unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
- We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first.
- We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Our company Biotechnology Center currently seeks a motivated biologist to work as an integral part of our in vivo pharmacology group.
- Our team works to develop and validate targets in disease models for the evaluation of novel therapeutics.
- We are looking for a talented individual with prior experience in the development of small animal models of inflammation and conducting in vivo efficacy studies according to study protocols. In addition, you will be involved in conducting in vitro pharmacology and pharmacokinetic studies.
- You should be able to work well in a team since the position must work in unity with other members of the pharmacology group and interact with various immunology members located at both Biotechnology Center and Corporate Center.
- Bachelors degree in biology/immunology/veterinary sciences or related field with 1 or more years of applicable and relevant work experience.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
- Our company does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Some key preferred skills are:Dose formulation, animal handling, blood collection, animal surgery, and tissue collection/processing.
- Data management and analysis using Excel.Diligent record keeping.
- Experience with cell culture techniques.
- Experience with molecular biology.Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- The position will be required to present results in internal meetings.
- Ability to design, analyze, and interpret study results.
- Experience with immunohistochemistry.
- Our company is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
- Our company credits its exceptional employees for its successes, and knows the key to ongoing achievement lies in attracting and retaining the best people.
- A company rich in heritage, company employs individuals, conducts research and markets products worldwide.
- By providing for the unmet needs of our customers through a continuous stream of innovation, we will outgrow all competitors.