This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 20 May 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Within this exciting Biologics start up the Biologics Process Supervisor will provide front-line leadership to a team within the Biologics Integrated Process Team (IPT) to manufacture quality pharmaceutical products in accordance to meeting the MMD Priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan.
- The Process Supervisor is responsible for the management of the team through the active implementation of the Tier process.
- He/She will be responsible for moulding a High Performance culture within his/her team by creating an environment of flexibility, collaboration, engagement and teamwork.
- As a active member within the cross functional Biologic integrated process team providing support, guidance and expertise to ensure the success of the IPT.
- The successful candidate will model the Merck Leadership behaviors and understand the MPS principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement building a High Performance Organisation.
- Lead team by providing ongoing coaching and support to all team members, including the identification and development of key talent and skills within the team.
- Drive the team s performance so that every individual understands their individual contribution and how it impacts the site.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through tactical planning and execution of production schedules
- Sound manufacturing stewardship, resource planning, scheduling and control.
- Consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), e.g. EHS metrics, Production Plan, OEE, compliance, team training and budget performance.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Merck Six Sigma tools within the IPT on projects such as: OEE, problem solving, reducing cycle time, Lean principles within the process.
- Develop an effective, focused and strong team by understanding: their abilities, unique contribution and broadening their skill set to be agile and prepared for any future business requirements
- Provide your team with the tools and development opportunities (including educational assistance, job rotation, cross-functional training, Six Sigma) to make them successful.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. manufacturing, quality, engineering, etc).
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Engineering, Production).
- At least three years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a supervisory role in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven capability for delivering results in a regulated Pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Manager, Lean Six Sigma, Supply, Scientist, Pharmaceutical, Management, Operations, Science
Find a Job Find Candidates