Posted on : 05 May 2017
- as a Bioinformatics Scientist you have an expertise in Bioinformatics and an understanding of the Cancer genome to identify Cancer driver aberrations and to Associate those genetic events with a Diagnostic value.
- you develop new Data Analysis strategies for tumor analysis with the company.
- you are also involved in designing and Testing company products, so that they meet our quality standards.
- our company offers a young and dynamic working environment with good connections to labs worldwide.
- an opportunity to play a role in products that make a difference in a patient s life.
- providing scientific expertise in Bioinformatics.
- developing new Data Analysis strategies for tumor analysis.
- designing and validating new products in collaboration with external Research institutes.
- actively participating in various Research projects towards improvement of the company technology.
- translating scientific knowledge into new company based methods.
- performing company quality tests and Data Analysis.
- phd or MSc degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science Computational Biology, Biostatistics or similar.
- affinity with molecular biology, Genetics, Bioinformatics and working in a commercial setting.
- experience with Data Analysis of next generation sequencing experiments is highly preferred.
- knowledge of c#, SQL, visual basic is preferred.
- fluency in English in both writing and speaking. knowledge of dutch is preferred.
- characteristics: creative, analytical and organised.
- able to work independently as well as part of the team.
75011 Paris France
Find a Job Find Candidates