This job is currently Archived,
Digital Proteomics - United States
Johnson & Johnson Innovation (company)
Posted on : 12 September 2017
- Work independently to implement software module from design specifications in support of our products and services.
- Work with bioinformatics team to design, develop, document, and test software modules.
- Work with support team to provide technical support.
- Analyze and improve our current code bases.
- B.S in computer science, bioinformatics, or related field plus 1-2 years of commercial software development experience, or M.S. in computer science, bioinformatics, or related field.
- Expert in various programming languages including Java, C/C++, Ruby, and Python.
- Knowledgeable in software development practices including version control, documentation, issue tracking and resolution, and testing frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Broad understanding of core data structures and algorithms.
These skills would be nice, too
- Experience developing bioinformatics software.
- Highly motivated and eager tread the untrodden track.