- You will be given the opportunity to independently coordinate and implement various pipelines in diverse area of sequencing projects.
- These include independent implementation of existing algorithms, development of data analysis pipelines and final visualization of the analytical results.
- In addition, you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge by participating in internal and external training.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in bioinformatics or computer science.
- We require programming experience in common scripting languages such as Python and R / Bioconductor.
- Experience in the application of bioinformatics tools and the development of pipelines in the field of DNA / RNA sequence analysis and genome sequencing is ideal.
- Good knowledge of German and English is required.
- You have a high motivation and creative thinking with a willingness to learn and apply new concepts in a diverse team environment.
- An exciting position with plenty of new challenges in an ever-changing market.
- A solid and complete introduction training as well as mutual assistance in a highly-motivated team with short information channels and decision lines.
- A great working environment in an international surrounding.
- The position is limited to two years, with a perspective and prospect of a permanent employment.