- Tracking Code
- Job Description
What you'll be doing:
- Work with scientists, engineers, marketing, and regulatory personnel to advance ddPCR and sequencing technologies.
- Analyze PCR and sequencing data, develop analytical methods, and build analysis pipeline.
- Perform in silico research with droplet sequencing and ddPCR data to support clinical and scientific research.
- Communicate with software team and lab scientists, and write documents as needed.
- Support scientists for publications and engineers for product releases.
What you need for this role:
- Experienced in cancer or disease gene network analysis for genomics or diagnostics.
- Experienced in sequencing, PCR, and/or microarray data analysis for biomarker and drug target discovery.
- Familiar with major genomics databases such as NCBI Entrez, dbSNP, RefSeq, UCSC Genome Browser.
- Strong computational skill with R, Matlab, C/C++ math library, or JAVA math library.
- Experienced with one major programming language (e.g. JAVA, C/C++/C#, Python, Perl) in Linux.
- Experienced with SQL relational databases.
- Understanding of FDA, CE/IVD, CLIA, ISO, or CLSI standards is a plus.
- PhD degree in physics, mathematics, or computational biology required.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Pleasanton, California, United States
- DBC COMPUTATIONAL BIOLOGY (10537)
- Position Type