This job is currently Archived,
Bioengineering Research Associate - Singapore
Posted on : 24 November 2016
We are a biotechnology company that manufactures and sells antibiotics, chemical reagents, and filtration devices for in-vitro scientific research. We are seeking an individual who is ready to take their career to the next level by joining our team as a Bioengineering Research Associate in Singapore. This position gives you the chance to explore and learn more about different high-tech analytical instruments used during the fermentation processes as well as specialize in them. If you are looking for a full time position in the research and development industry, we have an opportunity for you!
We are looking for someone who has or is working towards a degree in Bioengineering or related fields; with the drive and passion for science, and the good knowledge or hands on experience in science related mechanics and engineering. In-house training will be given, and our team will provide constructive feedback to help guide your career as a Bioengineering Research Associate within our company.
As a Bioengineering Research Associate you will:
- Facilitate and aid the lab technicians in the smooth operation and functioning of software and equipment
- Familiarize with different software and programs to control our fermenters and implement any necessary changes suited to our experimental needs
- Perform preventive maintenance and calibrations for all the lab equipment
- Handle break down calls and troubleshooting issues for all equipment
- Follow up all maintenance and repairs with servicing reports weekly
Compensation includes: base salary and health and medical benefits and insurance.
If you have good knowledge in engineering and can work independently, you are the person we are looking for!