This job is currently Archived,
Bioanalytical Associate Analyst Lincoln United States,
Posted on : 09 April 2017
- Our company is one of the most experienced and successful Contract Research Organizations in the world.
- One of our key assets and greatest resources is the experience and expertise of our employees.
- Due to business growth we have a number of openings as a Bio-analytical Associate Analyst in our Bio-analytical Division.
- Do you have basic knowledge of Chromatography or Ligand-Binding techniques and laboratory experience?
- If so, this could be the position for you!
- Process/extract biological samples (blood, urine, plasma, feces) both manually and using automation
- Prepare solutions/reagents
- Record and document test data in notebooks/binders/electronic notebooks
- Perform analytical analysis of samples using chromatography (LC-MS/MS and HPLC) or ligand-binding techniques (ELISA, RIA, EIA and PCR)
- Associate s degree or previous coursework in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or a related field is preferred
- Exposure to pipetting; will pipet an average of 2-3 hours per day, at times up to 8 hours
- Experience with GLP s is a plus
- Basic computer skills; able to read and enter information via computer 50% of the shift
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivation
- Part time, variable scheduled
- 28-40 hours per week depending on your availability
- Able to work at least 7 hours a day, Monday-Friday 7am-5pm
- Training schedule may vary from hours normally worked - generally Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Occasional weekend support as needed
Find a Job Find Candidates