This job is currently Archived,
Bio-analytical Instrument Operator - United States
Posted on : 09 April 2017
- Our company is a leading international contract research organization, has a 3rd shift Part-time Variable scheduled position open as an Instrument Operator in our Bio-analytical Division.
- Do you have an interest in, or basic knowledge of, HPLC or LC/MS/MS techniques? If so, this could be the position for you!
- In this role, you will be responsible for performing analytical analysis of samples using chromatography and mass spectrometry in our nicotine- free laboratory environment.
- Set up, operate, evaluate, monitor, troubleshoot system issues, instrument batches, and perform routine maintenance to the level of training on HPLC, and LC-MS/MS systems
- Responsible for completing the minimum assigned daily lab duties of 4 batches
- Take inventory of systems and equipment, active in column organization, prepare mobile phase and solutions
- Document clearly and accurately, and create, edit, and troubleshoot run sheets
- Proficient with all required quantification software programs
- Experience in Mass spectrometry is preferred
- Previous coursework in chemistry or a related field, with a degree preferred
- We are seeking candidates with working knowledge of GLP’s.
- Basic knowledge of computers is also required
- To prevent sample contamination, nicotine- free candidates are preferred
- Monday-Friday 10 PM - 6:30 AM
- 28 - 38 hours per week depending on work load and your availability
- Occasional weekend availability as needed
- Training for one month between the hours of 9AM - 5PM