Bill of Materials Coordinator - United States
- Will review and resolve routine Material Master and Bill of Material error reports and will ensure that the system data is correct in Material Master, Bill of Materials, and Subcontract (SUBC) locations based on Engineering Packaging Bill of Materials , Art & Print requests and Product and Customer Conversion strategies.
- Will guarantee accurate Material Master, Bill of Material creation and maintenance.
- Also, creating and modifying Special Instructions, processing various change request forms, formula changes and stability packaging request forms.
- Will maintain Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) data to allow Master Scheduler to see demand, Customer Service to enter orders, Purchasing to order materials, Conversions to track information, Accounting to route and cost items, and allow Demand Management to generate sales forecasts.
- Ensure operations, corporate, FDA and cGMP compliance is met.
- Other various projects and duties required throughout the day, assigned by manager or supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor degree or progress towards a college degree preferred
- 3+ years relevant company or other business experience required
- Proficient with MS Excel and Word required
- Working knowledge of SAP (or another ERP system) highly preferred
- Must have the ability to assess a situation, seek multiple perspectives, gather more information if necessary, and identify key issues that need to be addressed
- Must have the ability to find solutions to problems using creativity, reasoning, and past experiences along with the available information and resources
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks (at different stages), set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments required