Bilingual Customer Care Coordinator - Canada
- Our company is a global healthcare company with more than 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care.
- This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to help people defeat other serious chronic conditions such as haemophilia, growth disorders and obesity.
- Our company employs approximately 42,600 people in 75 countries and markets its products in more than 180 countries.
- In Canada we are ranked as one of top employers to work for and we invest significant resources in developing our employees through close sparring, frequent feedback and by giving challenging responsibilities to individuals.
- As Customer Care Representative you will provides customer and information services (bilingual - French/English) to internal and/or external clients.
- You will also coordinate activities required to fulfill customer requests and collect/document information on adverse events and complaints.
- This position also requires you to provide administrative support within Customer Care & Product Safety department, as assigned.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Records customer enquiries and corresponding messages in the Customer Care systemTriages incoming enquiries to Medical, Sales and other internal personnel, as required.
- Collects and documents information pertaining to product complaints and initial information on Adverse Events in accordance with SOPs and regulatory requirements and handles product replacements or vouchers, as appropriate. Back-up to Product Safety Associate.
- Conducts local investigation of complaints for specific products and coordinates return of alleged malfunctioning products and devices to follow-up investigation Forwards complaint cases with a liability potential to Senior Manager, Product Safety, QA & Customer Care.
- Identifies issues or trends in the market place, forwarding recommendations/solutions to the Customer Care Representative.
- Develops and maintains up-to-date knowledge on company's relevant competitors’ products and corresponding therapeutic areas.
- Participates in the development of medical information documents (questions and answers or standard responses to questions, etc.), as assigned by the Manager.
- Contributes to medical updates, device training or information for sales force, as needed.
- Performs training sessions, as required, and provides/develops associated training materials for company staff and external contractors on specific topics and/or devices and to support specific initiatives as assigned by the Manager
- The right candidate for this role will have a College Degree with at least two years customer service experience.
- The right candidate will have proven strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Your impeccable customer service skills are coupled with excellent written and verbal communication in both English and French.
- You must be patient in dealing with difficult customers and juggle multiple priorities. You are a team player with a positive attitude.