at iqvia, we have a vision. where every Healthcare decision is based on evidence. where Data Science and human science come together to improve the Health of people, not just when they are patients. where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
we’re looking for a strong personality with a solid bi background who has a helicopter view. you will be leading various projects at one of our biggest pharma clients onsite here in belgium.
you will be responsible to start, prepare, follow-up and deliver multiple it projects within the budget. you are a real problem solver and you’re able to map the needs of your customer. you will be the link between it and the business. you will also be responsible to define and manage resource needs.
this role demands a strong, senior pm with excellent track record of managing parallel workstreams and managing ongoing discussions and piloting of the solution leveraging business acumen in various business areas like commercial Operations, Finance, Supply Chain, qa …. the Program Manager will coordinate tightly with the technical team on data warehouse, etl, bi efforts , ensuring the technical deliverables successfully meet Executive Management’s requirements.
Education, experience, & specialized knowledge required:
- 10+ years of experience managing bi, Analytics projects.
- Project Management and Operations experience in the bio-pharma, Life Sciences industry is a nice to have.
- strong interpersonal and Communication Skills; ability to interact with executive levels of management.
- many years of experience with resource Planning
- ability to create as well as deliver professional, effective Presentations and knowing when/how to adjust presentation material for differing audience types.
- strong command of business acumen in Sales & Marketing Operations & management. proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications, with mastery of PowerPoint & MS Project. pmp or similar Project Management certification strongly preferred.
- experience and/or certification in agile delivery methodology (scrum, ..) a strong plus strong planner, time-management
- analytical mindset and detail-oriented;
- dynamic, flexible, curious and pragmatic;
- work as team Member but also able to work independently;
- self-motivated & pro-active;
- stress resilient with the ability to easily switch priorities;
- languages: English, dutch and/or French
why join iqvia
help improve human Health outcomes
embrace your curiosity. solve complex problems creatively. from Clinical to commercial to corporate opportunities, be part of driving the next generation of Healthcare powered by data, technology, and scientific expertise. whether early in your Career or experienced, be challenged and develop in a collaborative learning environment where you can have an impact on human Health. we offer an attractive salary package with company car and many other benefits. you will be part of a professional team and we work with the latest technologies.
job id: r1041525
Find a Job Find Candidates