BI and CRM Business Solution Architect (m/f) - Germany
- Our company is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products.
- As an increasingly global player, our company has approximately 17,000 employees in more than 20 countries.
- Our company has affiliates in 12 countries.
- The Business Intelligence (BI) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Business Solution Architect (m/w) will report directly to the Head of IT Services Commercial and will be responsible for the analysis and design of business processes (as Business Analyst) and for the solution design and implementation (as Solution Architect).
- The person will actively supports Business Process Management (BRM) activities for BI the enterprise’s BI and CRM solution/systems within the customer group are and will coordinates process optimization initiatives and project realization activities.
- As well as being responsible for the design and the continuous improvement of the enterprise's BI solutions, this person should be highly skilled in interpreting business requirements and translating them to systems/technical requirements.
- The BI/CRM Solution Architect works as a team member along with supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
- The right individual in this role will have a strong background in BI system development and analysis, good understanding of CRM systems and data within in order to provide the necessary information required for reporting closely.
- The person should possess strong collaboration skills in addition to being able to address technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- It is crucial that the right candidate should have a broad experience and knowledge of industry trends in the areas of BI solutions, data warehousing, big data, data modeling, and CRM systems.
- Develops a positive relationship with relevant business peers and closely cooperate with counterpart
- Evaluate current BI solution in place to see if it is the most optimal solutions, Implement optimizations/enhancements to meet the business needs
- Optimize the CRM interfaces to various other applications and solutions and implement new ones as required.
- Optimizing/enhance data transfer loads from CRM to BI.
- Analyzes business processes and develop high level solutions for new demands from business
- Proposes measures for business process optimization based on experience and feedback from issue & problem management
- Actively supports the Demand Management Process by providing input for the business case and the solution design
- Supports Demand Implementation Phase: Takeover coordinator role (PM for D2 Demands) and coordinate solution implementation with internal and external resources or implement changes in person.
- Follows relevant Change Management procedures
- Delivers periodic status updates of implementation activities
- Main application in focus: All Sales and marketing applications
- Coordinates implementation activities with other Business Solution Architects and IT Solution Architects
- Continuously challenge the quality of the service delivered and propose optimization measures
- Periodic monitoring of application and interfaces
- Delivers 2nd level support for the applications listed above and support 2nd level transition to future external partner (where reasonable).
Professional and personal skills:
- University Degree or equivalent qualification (scientific / life science background)
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience
- Strong customer and service focus
- Ability to analyze complex situations
- Strong communication, collaboration, presentation skills
- Prioritization skills and experience
- Seniority in managing internal and external suppliers
- Good knowledge of relevant business processes
- Good documentation skills
- Result orientation and reliability
- Good command of English and German
What we offer:
We offer an interesting, diversified and challenging position, good contractual conditions, all the social benefits of a modern company and a professional environment where you will have the opportunity for personal growth.