BI Analyst - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- The Business Insights Analyst executes data analyses for the Cluster Value Teams and the regions.
- He or she will be covering domains like, forecasting, analytics, marketing research, and competitive intelligence, thus supporting key business decisions on a strategic and operational level.
- Through extensive training and coaching the BI Analyst will be able to grow to the function of BI/CEM Senior Analyst.
Summary of responsibilities of the BI/CEM team:
- Ensure roll-out of fact-based strategies by all our company departments
- Support our strategy development and execution by delivering market and customer insights, services and solutions cross brand, cross franchise, cross function and cross country
- Continuously improve internal and external quality of strategies and processes
Tasks and responsibilities:
Execute data analyses and deliver Business Insights to the CVTs and regions:
- Provide strategic analysis on the compound within the therapeutic area
- Deliver competitive intelligence to position our product in relation to the competitor
- Analyse the stakeholders in the market and define issues and drivers
- Conduct market research with external parties
- Define patient and forecast models
- Develop KPI and product monitor to give insight in strategic and operational progress and effectiveness
- Track progress on projects
- Have functional process responsibilities within the BI/CEM team to make sure that processes are standardized and aligned.
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Broad analytic skills and a drive to analyze data to come to strategic views and operational insights
- Have a structured approach to come to decision making
- Good communication skills and team work
- Presentation skills
- A high level of computer literacy
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and defend your point of view
- Highly motivated and eager to learn all aspects of the business
- Languages: English
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.