Seeking passionate Bench Chemists
- As a Bench Chemist at our company, you will be responsible for carrying out the synthesis of organic or metallo-organic compounds.
- As a member of the team or working independently, you will work on projects or portions of projects, coordinated by your group leader.
- You will be required to document results systematically and routinely in an electronic journal.
- Under supervision you will perform technical tasks using standard laboratory equipment and develop innovative approaches for achieving specific objectives within a project framework. Your work will be reviewed for accuracy, completeness and soundness of technical judgment.
- You will be required to work in two shifts, changing every two weeks.
- Required qualifications Subsequent to completing your Masters in chemistry, you will have accumulated experience in multi-stage linear synthesis including processing, separation and analysis.
- You are an excellent team-player with great attention to detail, ability to work independently, solid knowledge of organic synthesis and good verbal and written communication skills.