- Our company is a world leader in developing products and services that enhance animal health, wellness and performance.
- Our products contribute to the production of an affordable and abundant supply of food.
- Our half-century of innovative products, services and global partnerships help to fulfill our vision of food and companionship enriching life.
- We currently have a full-time position available for a Beef Sales Representative.
- If you enjoy, working within the beef industry and building long term relationships, then this opportunity is worth consideration.
- This position will give you an opportunity to work closely with a highly energized, committed and competent team from across Canada, helping you deliver value and support to our beef customers.
Education and Experience
- With our focus on top quality products and people, you must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Agriculture, or equivalent work experience with an Agriculture College diploma.
- Ideally, you should also have a strong animal agriculture background, a good understanding of Beef production, and a minimum of 2 years of successful sales experience in a team-oriented environment.
- As a successful candidate, you should possess exceptional skills in communication, interpersonal relationships, leadership, planning and data analysis.
- You will be expected to expand our business with existing customers and develop new accounts.
- Your primary customers will be beef producers, beef veterinarians, and feed channel contacts.
- Depending on your experience and leadership abilities, this position could offer an opportunity to lead others in similar sales roles.
- Our company offers an excellent compensation package, flexible benefits, a career development program, a company car and an opportunity for global work experiences
- Our company will conduct, at its own expense, background search (including verification of educational credentials, contacting three of your personal references) of the successful candidate.
- Our company is committed to employment equity.
- We encourage applications from qualified women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.