We are building and operating a revolutionary online platform. You will be part of an exciting new team. We are driven by creativity and a strong desire to shape the digital future. To build up our team, we are now seeking a Backend DevOps Engineer
- You will play a crucial role in setting up our new revolutionary online platform and actively contribute to the success of this new venture at our company.
- In this challenging function you will be responsible for the development and operations of our various services, such as tooling and the gateway service to orchestrate different modules provided by the platform.
- As part of an interdisciplinary team of designers, developers, engineers and product managers, you will create new modules creating tangible value-add for the platform users. Helping external partners with the implementation of their modules for this platform is also part of your job.
- Take responsibility for building a revolutionary online platform and shape the future of microscopy!
- A specialist IT degree, a degree in (business) informatics or a similar qualification
- Professional experience as a software developer or engineer in a similar position
- Excellent skills in software development with Scala, Python, Java, and C#
- Experience with messaging systems (AMQP, Azure Service Bus)
- A passion for code quality
- Fun working in agile, interdisciplinary teams
- Fluent English and at least basic German skills
- With just under 25,000 employees,our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.