Back End Developer – Customer Interaction (m/f) - Germany
- You will play a crucial role in setting up our new Digital Innovation Partners unit and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at company .
- In this challenging function you will be part of an agile, interdisciplinary team of UX designers, product owners and front-/ back-end developers that develop and improve our customer interaction portal.
- You will focus on the integration of new and existing back end systems to adapt to the quickly changing needs of our customers.
- Take responsibility for important projects and shape the future of our company.
- At least 3 years of experience as a software developer
- A good overview of frameworks, products and architectural design principles in the customer interaction domain
- Deep knowledge and experience in Java and/or .net programming
- Experience with continuous integration and in automated testing (e.g. Ranorex)
- Proven success working with agile, interdisciplinary development teams
- Accreditations in Intershop 7, Architecting, Implementing and Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, and/or Expertise in the Azure components & APIs are a plus, experience in integration with standard backend applications (e.g. SAP-ERP, SAP-CRM)
- Fluent English and a basic understanding of German
- We are one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
- We encourage creative thinking and innovation. We work in an agile and interdisciplinary team that believes in flat hierarchies and that demands a high level of personal responsibility and commitment.