Automation Solution Architect – production IT - Denmark
We are looking for an Automation Engineer/Solution Architect to support design and implementation of our production performance monitoring system on our production sites.
About the department
- You will be part of company production IT. We are responsible for initiating, planning and executing strategic IT/Automation activities in the production areas in our company.
- You will be placed in the Automation team, which main focus is to deliver IT/Automation Solutions and Services to production facilities.
- We are a group of experienced employees characterised by team spirit, quality mind-set, trust-based and open working environment.
- In the job as Automation Solution Architect you will be part of a central team developing, implementing and operating the system, which is currently collecting performance data from more than 60 different production lines across 9 production sites worldwide.
- You will be overall technical responsible for the solution and strategy, including Interface to production equipment PLC/Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Database/Data warehouse (Cloud based) and Reporting Tool (Tableau®).
- This includes close dialog with stakeholders/Line of Business, definition of requirements, Design, Issue-handling, Test activities (Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)/ Site Acceptance Test (SAT)) and ad hoc support to implementation projects.
- Furthermore the Automation Solution Architect will be part of a team of peers setting the strategic direction within Automation and production IT in our company.
- You can look forward to a dynamic project-oriented community where you can foresee travel activity to production sites.
- You have experience with implementation of Automation Solutions within GxP environment.
- Ideally you have experience with PLC/ SCADA, OPC, Database design, Analytics/reporting tools and Cloud based services.
- You are familiar with GMP and have experience in structured troubleshooting.
- Your academic profile is Technician, BSc. Engineering or similar.
- As a person you are reliable, structured, proactive, communicator, self-driven and team oriented.
- Finally, you have proficiency in written and spoken English.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary and talented people as well as to benefit from a wide range of possibilities for professional and personal development.