Automation Pharmaceutical Engineer M-F - Belgium
Automation Pharmaceutical Engineer M-F
With more than 350 consultants, CVO-EUROPE provides expertise in every activity that may affect patient health, product quality or data integrity.
CVO-EUROPE is an international group with business divisions in France, Belgium, Switzerland, and the USA.
• Responsible for the execution, coordination and follow-up of solution designs and technical matters related to Process Control to ensure construction, transformation, commissioning and qualification of the solution meets agreed cost, timing, technology and quality standards in line with the Global Technical Services standards.
• Key activities include:
- Define functional, technical and quality requirements.
- Realise process studies, P&ID’s and process layouts whilst considering the operating and EHS characteristics at all design steps.
- Ensure preparation and update of the project qualification and coordinate qualification activities of the installations.
- Ensure work inspections are issued in line with quality standards.
- Ensure systems legal conformity.
- Coordinate technicians during execution to secure contracts and connection of services (water, chemicals, gases) and electricity.
• You demonstrates deep knowledge in design and implementation of engineering projects.
• You have good project management skills: organisation, cost, time, schedule, contracting, procurement, qualification, validation, technologies Practical experience in project supervision and people management Perform his/her work in a cGMP consistent manner.
INTERRESTED ? Please, send your CV by E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org