Automation Engineer to new production facility - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Every 10 seconds two people are diagnosed with diabetes, and more than 24 million patients rely on our products every day.
- To support the need of the patients, our company is building a new aseptic production facility.
- Therefore we are seeking our future automation expert, to secure that our advanced automation utilities, which will control the production, will meet the quality standards and production need
About the department
- You will be part of the IT & Automation team, a dedicated project team consisting of 10 colleagues.
- You will report directly to the Head of IT and Automation.
- The team has the responsibility for testing and implementation of IT & Automation solutions.
- In addition the team is responsible for creating standards, and the processes that will secure our future automation procedures at the new factory.
- When all the processes are documented and implemented, you and the team will be responsible for maintaining the IT & Automation solution and secure a high availability operation.
- After a period of introduction and training it will be your job to establish the new automation processes across the new factory and ensure user-friendly solutions in alignment with the IT direction.
- Your primary responsibilities will be Implementation and testing of Automation solutions.
- This includes review / approval of URS, test protocols and validation.
- You will be working in close collaboration with the different project managers in order to implement the automation solutions.
- Furthermore you will be involved in PLC / SCADA development and to some degree in the integration of SCADA to PAS-X.
- The IT & Automation systems will become operational during 2017 and ready for testing.
- During testing you will be involved in trouble shooting, identification of improvements and the day to day operation activities.
- It is important that you are able to network, collaborate and work at a high professional level, both internally and externally.
- It is necessary to have a sense for details and also ensure an efficient and timely project execution.
- You have a relevant higher education e.g. Master degree within IT, automation, engineering or similar.
- You have minimum three years’ experience working with automation, systems implementation and automation projects.
- You have experience with PLC/Siemens and iFIX/SCADA solutions.
- You may have experience from the pharma industry and Aseptic Production and you have a structured approach for learning and analysing complex problems.
- Your attention to detail and clear understanding of the business and its future ensure that you can handle all tasks appropriately and at the right time.
- Demonstrating strong communication skills, you are able to work across functions and borders and at all levels of the organisation.
- We expect that you are fluent in English.
- We will evaluate incoming applications on an ongoing basis.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better for patients around the world.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and to benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.