Automation Engineer - DCS & MES Specialist - Belgium
- Our company employs 130 people and is a subsidiary of company Corporation, a multinational company.
- It employs over 5000 people worldwide and is a leading materials supplier in a variety of technology driven markets.
- Our company is a research-oriented organization that pursues close collaborations with leading innovators in a number of industries that are key to the present and future welfare of human society: life-sciences, energy storage, electronic materials, display and optical materials.
- Innovation one-on-one’ summarizes our value proposition to our customers.
- Through a very early and close collaboration offers its customers a competitive advantage based on leading edge technologies, consistent high quality and balanced cost of ownership.
- Knowledge and experience in DCS system (Delta V is a plus)
- Experience in MES (Syncade) is a plus)
- Experience in process fieldbus technology
- Technical insight in batch processes in chemistry, pharma or food, taking into account challenging quality requirements
- Technical bachelor or master degree
- Analytical, result and customer oriented
- Good command of English. Dutch is a plus
- Our company offers you an attractive salary package based on experience and performance
- On top of that, you may expect interesting fringe benefits
- You will be working in a multicultural environment in which the boundaries of technology are continuously being pushed to the limits
You will be our DCS and MES Specialist responsible for:
- Analyzing, configuring, testing, implementing and maintaining production process flows as well as the process equipment
- Administering the two environments
- Troubleshooting in collaboration with our production teams & maintenance group in the field of the DCS and MES
- Day to day follow up of the system
- Setting up the MES and DCS system in our new production units
- Writing user manuals and train operators