This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 04 June 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The Automation Engineer will provide Automation support and expertise in a highly automated manufacturing facility to assist our company to manufacture quality pharmaceutical.
- Responsible and accountable for supporting all Automation components of the process.
- On-floor support of manufacturing activities.
- Active participation in the Tier process (performing as an Automation Business Partner to a manufacturing facility) and proactively resolving technical issues before they impact the business priorities.
- Maximize performance through continuous improvement initiatives and other relevant project support.
- Ensure compliance with and maintenance of SOP's and technical documentation e.g. Change Management, Incident Problem Management, Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), System Development Life-cycle/Computer Systems Validation (SDLC/CSV), Safety, Data integrity and Cyber Security.
- Leads in installing and placing new/upgraded equipment into operations. Develops solutions for automation problems.
- Oversees investigations of automation anomalies to prevent recurrence.
- Participates in audits and training programs in the area of responsibility.
- Evaluates automated and information technology systems, and develops strategies to optimize and ensure quality and stability of automation systems through future expansion, replacement, or upgrade.
- Degree or 3rd Level Qualification (Engineering/Science) discipline or equivalent.
- Desirable to have qualification/experience in Project Management.
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Very Strong Collaboration and Communication Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean Methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- At least 4 Years experience with Automation and IT systems.
- Extensive technical, operational and business expertise in the following disciplines:
- DeltaV DCS Systems
- PLC / SCADA / BMS Systems (e.g. Siemens, InTouch, Desigo)
- Data Historian Systems (e.g. OSI PI)
- Computer Systems Validation
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (Electronic Batch Records e.g. Werum Pas-X)
- Computer Systems Validation
- Instrumentation/Automation & Control
- Control System/Shopfloor/Network Integration
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues in a team environment, and with vendors, contractors and external customers
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Vendor and Contractor management
- Demonstrable analytical and systematic problem solving skills
- Ability to liaise with above-site networked/matrixed Automation & IT functions.
Our employees are the key to our company s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Lean Six Sigma, Instrumentation, Engineering, Science, Management
Find a Job Find Candidates