This job is currently Archived,
Automation & Process Engineer - Netherlands
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- As Automation & Process Engineer Integrated Process Team (IPT) Implanon you are responsible for providing reliability engineering support to ensure optimum performance in equipment, systems, documentation and asset utilization in the production plant. Troubleshooting, propose and execute improvements with the aim of keeping available and provide safe, reliable and qualified equipment for the assigned assets within the IPT.
- You are responsible for all aspects of equipment/process change control (evaluation, approval, communication, planning scheduling, validation and project documentation, implementation).
- You are responsible for identifying and applying creative/technical solutions aimed at cost reduction, improved yields and quality of products and/or facilities which meet all regulatory requirements.
- You apply technical skills and ingenuity to correct equipment problems that result in production downtime or consume excessive maintenance resources.
- Resolves multidisciplinary / process automation failures independently;
- You consult with departmental resources including Operational Coaches and Technicians to support real-time processing decisions and support areas in determining technical and strategic directions and initiatives for the plant.
- As Automation & Process Engineer IPT Implanon you are aware of possible failures and recognize deviations, trying to figure out the cause and shall, if necessary, at its discretion and after consultation with Reliability Engineer / Pharmaceutical Specialist apply changes / improvements.
- You capture results of the work clearly fixed, interpret and discuss them afterwards with the Operational Coach / Reliability Engineer.
- You maintain contacts and instruct at performance by third parties and maintain internal and external contacts in the professional field.
- Through literature, visits to suppliers and fairs, courses and symposia you keep yourself up-to-date of contemporary developments.
- The Automation & Process Engineer IPT Implanon reports to the Reliability Engineer.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in (electrical / process automation engineering or comparable field of education;
- At least 5 years of experience and specialized process automation knowledge (preferable under GMP);
- Working knowledge of policies & procedures: Central Engineering, Environmental, Safety Standards and Guidelines, GMP's, Governmental Regulations, Industry and Engineering Standards.
- Operational knowledge of Production and Production Related Equipment.
- Sparring partner and subject matter expert in own field of specialization.
- Knowledge in evaluating and adapting software and hardware for automation systems such as Siemens S7, PI, SQL and iFix
- Specialist knowledge of Vision systems.
- Our company is working to help the world be well.
- Through our medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies and animal health products, we work in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions to patients and animals.
- We also demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to health care through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver our products to the people who need them.
- Our company has a workforce of almost 4500 in the Netherlands at three main sites.
- Our company Animal Health develops and produces vaccines and pharmaceutical specialties for livestock, companion animals and fish.
- We have offices in more than 50 countries, sell our products in over 140 markets and operate in a network of manufacturing sites and research and development facilities around the world.
- We are always seeking innovative talents that focus on constant improvement of our products and the way we work. We’re looking for new colleagues who are entrepreneurs and result driven.
- But not only results matter; how you achieve these results is crucial to be successful within company Animal Health as well.
- Our company Animal Health leads the way in veterinary pharmaceuticals.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
A good place to work
- Our company is an attractive employer offering interesting opportunities in Research & Development, production and staff departments for an enormous range of disciplines such as biologists, chemists, process engineers, technicians, mechatronic engineers, pharmacists and operators.
- Our company always seeks ‘best-in-class’ employees at all levels.
- We expect a lot from our people and company has a lot to offer them as well.
- Team spirit, entrepreneurship, integrity, leadership and cross-border communication skills are what company values and rewards most.
- If you enjoy being challenged, over and over again, our company will be a good place for you to work.
- We have an excellent fringe benefit program, and we invest heavily in the development of our people.
- Our company gives you plenty of opportunities for individual initiative and responsibility.
Job Segment: Process Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Database, SQL, Engineering, Technology