Automation Analyst - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is one of the most experienced and successful Contract Research Organizations in the world.
- One of our key assets and greatest resources is the experience and expertise of our employees.
- Due to business growth we have an opening for an Automation Analyst in our Bio analytical Division.
- This is a full time benefited role in our corporate headquarters, NE. This is an exciting role in a growing area of the business.
- If you have a science or engineering background and enjoy working with computers and in a lab setting, this is the role for you!
- This role will perform aliquots and/or extractions of clinical samples from various biological samples using automated instrumentation in the laboratory.
- Process/extract samples using automation
- Prepare solutions/reagents
- Record and document test data in notebooks/binders/electronic notebooks
- Provide timely responses to QC/QA audit findings
- Perform lead in tasks and production
- Perform validation batch work under supervision
- Minimum of Associates degree (or higher) in a science or engineering related field
- 6-9 months previous laboratory and/or GLP knowledge preferred
- Proficiency with computers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Ability to work well as a team
- Prior automation experience is preferred
- Monday – Friday, we are flexible during normally business hours
- One month of training Monday – Friday 8am-5pm