Automated Equipment Mechanic - United States
UNITHER Pharmaceuticals (company)
To apply for this position, click on the link below:
New Positions on ALL Shifts Available!
Perform preventative maintenance activities, set-ups, emergency repairs, and provides mechanical support, during operation, of any and all pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging equipment and systems. This individual is capable of diagnosing problems and performing complex repairs on all types of manufacturing and packaging equipment. Possesses skills required to install or replace equipment and systems, develop equipment related solutions to processing problems, and develop methods of improving equipment performance. Works independently and can provide instruction and training to lower rated maintenance positions. Holders of this position typically have expert level skills in one or more mechanical trades such as electrical, control systems, welding/fabrication. Also possesses expert knowledge in specific processing areas such as; liquid packaging lines, solid packaging lines, tablet presses, capsule fillers, fluidized processing equipment, etc.
Full the full job description, please click on the link above.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 8 or more year’s maintenance experience including PLC’s (controls), and electrical and mechanical systems including processing and packaging equipment, servo motors, robotics, and HMI’s.
- Highly skilled in mechanical principles and in working with automated equipment.
- Commercial/Industrial electrical systems, electrical and pneumatic controls, PLC, and VSD systems.
- Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
- Strong mechanical aptitude and general machine knowledge.
- Ability to work with all hand tools.
- Basic machine shop skills, able to operate lathes, milling machines, grinders, etc.
- Ability to fabricate components or assemblies.
- Work from blue prints, technical manuals, control schematics and other technical documents.
- Perform mathematical calculations.
Unither is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer
Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
DO NOT USE THE "APPLY' BUTTON BELOW. FOR USA APPLICATIONS, USE LINK AT THE TOP.