Audit Manager - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets.
- The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics.
- Our company has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
- Auditor will perform extensive Data Analytics and IT audits to support the other team members.
- The role will require an IT auditor who is able & willing to perform operational audits as well.
- Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization's operations.
- It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- A risk based approach to financial and operational auditing is designed to ensure that risks to the achievement of Group goals, long and short term, are identified, managed and controlled.
- Plan audit work which sufficiently evaluates control environments in units of varying complexity using best practice approaches and techniques
- Perform compliance, financial, operational and IT audits in accordance with professional standard for internal auditing
- Assist in the performance of risk assessments for setting up the internal audit and compliance audit plan
- Develop audit programs and apply audit techniques/data analytics appropriate for the scope of the audit mission
- Test company ICS and develop conclusions on the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls
- Perform IT audit; assess and report on IT Security of company IT systems
- Perform ICS testing and analyse the efficiency of Internal controls as implemented throughout company's business processes.
Required Experience & Skills
- 4-7 years working experience including External & Internal Audit with an internationally operating company with a focus on IT auditing
- Bacholors degree in Law/Business Administration or IS
- Professional qualifications, such as CIA, CISA, CFE, CPA, ACCA, etc)
- Effective verbal and written communication in English. Minimum level must be C1. Additional languages are a plus
- Sound knowledge of IT security concepts and frameworks
- International travel of up to 50% expected
- Good working knowledge of IFRS
- Good knowledge in Oracle ERP, MS Navision amd MS SQL
- Proficiency in data analysis with tools such as ACL, Idea, MS Access and native SQL tools
- Think "Out-of-the-box"
- Be able to provide best practice, workable solutions from other industries
- Ability to "interpret" financial ratios and accounting entries to identify potential risk areas
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form