Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Practitioner - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Stay connected to a career that will take you all the places you want to go. What makes us different?
- For starters, we are Canada’s strongest hearing aid retailer, with a large network of registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Practitioners.
- We have well over a hundred and twenty locations from coast to coast and a variety of positions and Connect Hearing is one of the strongest brands in the company Group, the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions.
- We take pride in our staff and work one on one with you to ensure your success and happiness with the company.
- Come see why we have been voted as one of Canada’s only Top Employers in the hearing health care field!
- Canada’s recognized Top Employer in the hearing health care field is seeking a performance & client-oriented Hearing Care Professional for our clinic.
- At Connect Hearing, we believe that every sound connects us to our world, and it’s our role to keep or make this connection for our valued customers.
- To accomplish this, we want and need the best hearing care professionals who share our enthusiasm, passion, and skill in helping more people.
- Provide comprehensive hearing evaluation(s) and make recommendations
- Selection and programming of digital hearing aids
- Provision of follow-up care consistent with company service standards
- Compliance with industry standards for treatment and client care
- Counseling and care of hard of hearing clients
- Consistent and accurate reports and documentation relating to all clients
- Community outreach and business development
- Master’s Degree in Audiology or HIS certification
- One year experience in a private practice clinic setting preferred.
- Effective ability to communicate in English (written and oral).
- Licensed (or eligible for licensing) by the provincial regulatory body.
- In return, our award-winning organization offers a rewarding work environment bolstered by the strength and support of our global company partnership.
- A unique and attractive competitive total compensation package rewards you now, and in the future, with an attractive base salary; our proprietary performance rewards program; a comprehensive benefit plan; an unparalleled support network; total professional fee and licensing coverage, & exceptional career advancement opportunities.
- Connect Hearing is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.