- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Our company Regional Delivery Centers (RDC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes.
- The AtR Bank and Cash Analyst will be responsible for supporting and executing accounting services to company’s Europe region, including general accounting and reporting. This role enables the RDC AtR function to partner with its Finance and Business counterparts to ensure that business objectives are sufficiently met.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supporting accounting services to the Europe region including general accounting and reporting
- Conducting monthly and quarterly close in accordance with strict reporting deadlines
- Standardizing and maintaining policies and procedures to drive efficiency and improved business productivity
- Executing AtR activities outsourced to company’s BPO partner for bank and cash and reporting on monthly performance
- Following policies, operational controls and procedures to ensure efficient and accurate services to customers in the Europe region
- Understanding key liaisons with the European Treasury Center (ETC)
- Preparing materials for the Europe representative for Cash Sub Process Team (SPT) meetings)
- Supporting internal and external auditors to complete statutory and internal control audits
- Reporting KPIs and metrics accurately and in a timely manner
- Assisting with the transition of accounting process to the Global Finance Services center and to SAP
- Participating in ad hoc projects, as needed
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- ACCA, CIMA, or CPA qualification preferred
- Qualified accountant, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a shared service department of a multinational company including demonstrated experience in dealing with ex-US accounting
- Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing)
- Experience with treasury accounting and interfacing systems preferred
- Experience in dealing with internal and external auditors (in a SOX environment) preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure, and with a high degree of professionalism
- Must be comfortable in an environment of changing technologies and processes and demonstrate flexibility in adjusting to new ways of working
- Excellent problem/resolution skills and an understanding of when, how, and where to escalate cases as required to meet defined service levels
- High degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing corporate policies and procedures
- Problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Ability to work independently, capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Solid communication, interpersonal, and organization skills enabling effective communication with all levels of management required
Technical Skills Requirements
- Project management and/or change management experience preferred
- Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- SAP or ERP experience strongly preferred
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 3