This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 09 May 2017
- Our company is located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes.
- The RDC Europe will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across company business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
- The AtR Associate Director assists and leads in the delivery and execution of AtR services, for all markets that the RDC supports in the Europe region.
- Responsibilities include overseeing Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Cash & Investments and other AtR sub-process activities.
- The objective of this role is to enable the RDC AtR function to partner with its Finance and business counterparts to ensure that business objectives are sufficiently met.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist the AtR Director in establishing and growing and lead the RDC Europe AtR function; provide strategic guidance and direction to AtR function employees
- Demonstrate full operational responsibility for the AtR function to ensure all deliverables are successfully achieved, including operational performance, people management and development, and adhering to compliance requirements together with supporting and implementing on transformation requirements
- Work closely with MCAAS (Internal Audit) and PwC (external audit) to support audits. Ensure timely follow up of any audit findings
- Ensure that controls and compliance is maintained at the highest standards
- Provide certification of accuracy and completeness of business results to both company country and market leadership
- Develop a good understanding of the overall Finance organization and broader company business; build and develop network and partnerships with key Finance and business leaders across the company, specifically within the EMEA region
- Develop and translate the vision and strategy of AtR from a systems, process, policy, and procedures perspective
- Challenge the status quo and champion new ideas
- Design and implement ways to streamline and standardize operations, which includes creating metrics for success
- Act as a Business Partner to the market Finance Leads and business stakeholders; play a key role in the development of global financial processes and enhancing the capabilities and capacity of the AtR function
- Understand the functionality, interfaces, and inter dependencies of company s financial processes and systems; ensure the existence of adequate internal controls
- Work closely with counterparts in the other RDC s and the Global Process Ownership organization to ensure global processes and execution
- Create a deep understanding of the end to end AtR processes
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and propose innovative solutions, review with Process Stewards, adopt globally so the AtR function can operate in an efficient and cost effective manner and achieve ongoing operational efficiency targets
- Oversee the implementation of complex projects/issues which require experience and significant AtR technical abilities; work collaboratively with other business partners to execute approved projects
- Maintain complete and accurate standard operating procedures and related internal control documentation
- Monitor the RDC Europe s performance against pre-defined AtR-related SOPs and performance metrics; assure root cause analysis of errors and non-compliant invoices have been performed and corrective actions have been implemented
- Manage RDC Europe s relationships with local and global vendors overseeing governance with our outsourced BPO provider, proactively partnering as appropriate
- Prepare presentations and provide critical inputs for various meetings and discussions with senior management (e.g., FSLT)
- Create a diverse and inclusive environment
- Oversee goal setting, sharing of best practices, workload balancing, teambuilding, professional development, and general operating parameters of the RDC Europe AtR function
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance and CPA or MBA equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of AtR or equivalent Finance or Shared Services experience required
- Fluency in English required
- Knowledge of US GAAP required
- Management and supervisory experience required, preferably in a shared service environment
- Strong knowledge of the legal and fiscal reporting and Finance and controlling processes (IFRS)
- Problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Solid experience leading change initiatives
- Strong knowledge of business processes supported by transaction processing capabilities
- Ability to work independently, capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead, and manage an effective team of highly-qualified and culturally diverse professionals
- Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Strong organizational skills required to coordinate and manage multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal skills enabling effective communication with all levels of managemen
- Ability to operate independently and remain focused through change or uncertainty
- Willingness to travel for meetings and projects
- Strong customer service mind-set
- SAP experience required
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Manager, ERP, Accounting, Compliance, BPO, Management, Technology, Finance, Legal, Operations
Find a Job Find Candidates