- Are you looking for a job where you utilize your statistical skills and work with the best in the business?
- Please apply for the position and contribute to the development of the world’s most innovative Diabetes Drugs.
- In this job you will impact the everyday life of people with diabetes.
About the department
- The Bio-statistics function is growing and consists currently of 150 statisticians and statistical programmers globally in our R&D clinical development organization.
- You will be part of the growing and dynamic Bio statistics and Programming Department in Global Development – Global Service Center.
- You will be involved in the analysis and reporting of clinical trial data in the Diabetes therapeutic area, and will have opportunities to be in the lead role for trial level activities.
- You will be in a key role working with talented Statisticians and Statistical programmers and have opportunities to interact cross functionally with Data Management, Medical Writers, Medical specialists etc
- Responsible for conduct of statistical analyses, and reporting of data and statistical results of clinical trials using statistical methods in accordance with project standards
- On low complexity trials, will be responsible for providing input to or perform planning and coordination of statistical tasks, including contribution to statistical task prioritization within trial
- Responsible for sharing better practices, using project standards and Bio statistics guidelines
- Responsible for continuous development of own skills according to Individual development plan
- MSc. in Statistics or equivalent qualifications
- <3 years of experience working as a statistician within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with a broad range of statistical tasks
- Extensive experience with practical applications of bio statistical methodology
- Experience with the statistical software package SAS
- At our company, decisions and actions are based on their positive impact on society, the environment and on their potential to generate a profit.
- That makes for a responsible culture with a healthy and engaging working environment.