This job is currently Archived,
Associate Sourcing Manager, Sourcing - United States
Posted on : 20 June 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Associate Sourcing Manager, Sourcing Technical & Investment
- Are you looking for a career in Sourcing, then this might be the opportunity?
- Join Sourcing T&I as Associate Sourcing Manager and be prepared for exciting challenges and let’s realize your potential together.
- As a member of the Sourcing Technical and Investment (T&I) group, you will deliver major cost savings and manage risk in CAPEX projects primarily at the site.
- You will be responsible for preparing sourcing strategies for technical investment projects, perform supplier selection, contract negotiation and preparation and follow up on suppliers.
- The job is very independent and we expect that you have a highly self-driven personality.
- You will be working close together with project managers, technical specialists and stakeholders from the user groups.
- Minimum of a B.S. degree
- 1-3 years of technical sourcing experience preferred
- Understanding of contract language and how to mitigate risk for our company.
- Strong cooperation (collaboration) skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical project managers as well as various internal stakeholders
- Experience with change management
- Good verbal & written communication skills (including interactions with colleagues outside of the US)
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.