Associate Scientist - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- This position will be involved in all aspects of studies supporting the bioanalysis of drug molecules in multiple matrices.
- The position is hands-on, working in close cooperation with and under the guidance of more senior staff members in a fast-paced environment where a commitment to teamwork, quality data and speed is essential.
- Independently perform routine procedures for sample preparation.
- Ability to use analytical instrumentation with the guidance of senior staff.
- Identify and report difficulties with various aspects of sample preparation.
- Ensure that raw data records are accurate, complete, and in appropriate order.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements of study types assigned, as well as Testing Facility SOPs and the Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs), as appropriate
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines under minimal direction.
- Proficiency in the use of standard software including Microsoft Excel, Word, Power-point, etc. and with standard laboratory calculations.
- Proficiency in the use of analytical instrumentation software