Associate Scientist Target Evaluation - Netherlands
- This position gives you the opportunity to perform top-level target discovery and validation research in an exciting and dynamic environment of a well-known successful international biotech company.
- In particular, you will be part of a team that is responsible for acquiring critical biological data for targets to enter drug discovery.
- You will be responsible for generating and validating the essential molecular biological tools required for this research, and use them in various complex cellular assays.
- You will use high content imaging as well as other experimental techniques, such as RNAi and CRISPR, to understand the role of a target in various disease relevant assays. All this is done in a team-oriented, result-driven, international research environment that provides an excellent career opportunity for motivated scientists.
- You have an MSc degree in Life Sciences with a lot of experience in complex cloning and other molecular biological methods.
- You are experienced in a wide range of technologies (luminescent and fluorescent readouts, high content analysis, flow cytometry, western blotting, ELISA) and in complex cellular assays.
- Experience in the field of organoid biology is a plus.
- You work accurately, precisely and have great organizational skills.
- Preferably you are familiar with quality management systems such as ISO 9000.
- You like to work in a team and you are fluent in English.
- We are looking for candidates that have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and like to work in the environment of a biotech company where quality, speed, motivation, team spirit and results are of utmost importance to be successful.