Associate Scientist - Part time - United States
- Our company is one of the most experienced and successful CROs in the world.
- One of our key assets and greatest resources is the experience and expertise of our employees.
- Our vision to be the premier provider of early stage drug development solutions will only be achieved by ensuring that we have the brightest minds in the industry working with us.
- This is a variable scheduled role which will average about 25-40 hours a week during normal business hours, working at least 3 days a week.
- The bioanlaytical associate scientist is a lab-based research position responsible for troubleshooting and optimizing quantitative ELISA assays.
- Self-motivation, a good work ethic, excellent problem solving skills, and an ability to work independently are essential.
- Performs ligand binding assays such as ELISA, electrochemilumicence (ECL), ELISpot etc…
- Makes QCs and STDs to support production studies
- Responsible for troubleshooting assays, as needed
- Ability to work on projects of diverse scope that require non-routine analysis and evaluation of scientific data
- Ability to work independently and on multiple projects simultaneously in an efficient manner
- Interacts with validation and production teams to provide efficient transfer of analytical methods and reagents post development
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and communicate professionally;
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Biochemistry, Chemistry or Biology is preferred. Advanced degree is a plus.
- 2 plus years of work experience in a GLP/GMP environment required.
- Strong problem solving skills required.
- ELISA experience is required, and quantitative ELISA preferred.
- Ability to work an occasional weekend, as needed.