- This position will be involved in all aspects of studies supporting the bio analysis of drug molecules in multiple matrices.
- The position is hands-on, working in close cooperation with and under the guidance of more senior staff members in a fast-paced environment where a commitment to teamwork, quality data and speed is essential.
- Independently perform routine procedures for sample preparation.
- Ability to use analytical instrumentation with the guidance of senior staff.
- Identify and report difficulties with various aspects of sample preparation.
- Ensure that raw data records are accurate, complete, and in appropriate order.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A) or equivalent in a scientific related discipline.
- Experience: 0-6 months related laboratory experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical or contract laboratory environment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements of study types assigned, as well as Testing Facility SOPs and the Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs), as appropriate. Written and verbal communication skills. Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines under minimal direction.
- Proficiency in the use of standard software including Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point, etc. and with standard laboratory calculations.
- Proficiency in the use of analytical instrumentation software.
Equal Employment Opportunity