location: braine l’alleud, belgium
help us transform patients’ lives.
at ucb, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock Innovation. will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
to strengthen our physico-chemical methods development team, based in our biotech Sciences department in braine l’alleud, belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Associate Scientist “physico-chemical methods development for biotech products” .
do you have an agile mind that enjoys being analytical? for ucb, you are an ‘agilytical’ person. this innovative blend of talent means you are able to swiftly apply forward thinking for the good of patients.
• contribute to drive analytical development/method Validation projects
• troubleshoot Analytical methods/techniques • work in autonomy within a team of engaged analysts and scientists
as a ucb 'agilytical' person and Associate Scientist “physico-chemical methods development for biotech products” you will contribute by:
• designing, conducting or supervising experiments, analysing results, preparing and reviewing Documentation related to analytical method development, Validation, transfers, support to process for our Biological products from early Clinical phase to commercial.
• providing expertise to troubleshoot analytical issues on the techniques/methods run in the Laboratory
• presenting/discussing results in project team meetings and liaising with other departments or external partners to ensure analytical knowledge transfer.
• ability to author and review comprehensive and accurate procedures, protocols and reports in English,
to apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
discover more about the remarkable ucb talent blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers
Find a Job Find Candidates