- Our company is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care.
- The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
- We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as a QC Sample Management Associate in our new commercial cell therapy production center.
- You will work with the Quality Control team in supporting our efforts in this exciting new area of cancer immunotherapy.
- In this role you will be responsible for managing QC samples from manufacturing. The position is Tuesday through Saturday, day shift.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Perform receipt of QC samples, including processing and distribution to QC labs
- Manage QC retains and disposal of samples
- Revise and review SOPs
- Ship samples off site for testing
- Perform inventory of lab supplies and materials
- Perform supporting assays such as pH, cell counts, incubation of samples
- Gather metric information for use in continuous improvement of areas of responsibility
- Perform other duties as required
- Associate degree in Life Sciences preferred with 2+ years of Biology or Biochemistry lab or sample management experience
- Experience in aseptic techniques and clean room operations
- Strong knowledge of GMP, GDP, SOPs and quality control processes
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other applications
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Ability to lift 25 lbs and work with dry ice and LN2 freezers
- Ability to be flexible with schedule, and work overtime as needed
- Experience with LIMS or Freezer Works software a plus