Associate Purchasing Department - Switzerland, France, United States
- Our company is a world leader in contract research, development and manufacturing.
- The industries we serve include pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices and cosmetics.
- With our excellent infrastructure and unrivaled expertise, we develop, analyze and test a wide range of biological and chemical substances and products.
- Processing of purchase requisitions
- Obtaining quotations
- Updating master data and products in Na-vision
- Requisition of supply sources
- Supporting contract negotiations in relation to investment projects
- Handling of complaints: coordination of activities and communication with internal and external contacts
- Commercial training and / or lab technician education with commercial experience
- Proven experience in a chemical pharmaceutical environment
- Sound knowledge of procurement processes; chemical knowledge is an advantage
- Qualification as a purchaser or training in the field of material management is desirable
- Good office and Navision knowledge
- Service orientated, initiative and flexible
- Good German and English knowledge are expected, additional languages would be an advantage
- We offer attractive compensation packages and flexible work schedules.
- We believe that every individual matters and can make an impact.
- Our employees are able to grow professionally and to evolve as people.
- Does this appeal to you?
- We are looking forward to receiving your online application.