Associate Product Manager (m/f) Arnhem Netherlands,
medline europe is a leading Healthcare company with an innate drive and desire for continual improvement. our employees strive to create new products and deliver what our customers need better, faster and with enhanced value. all our divisions keep on growing every day and are shining example of these qualities. medline's proxima division is the largest manufacturer of surgical drapes and gowns in the world whereas medline's preventive care division is a fast growing division that design and distribute single-use protective apparel around the world. medline europe is seeking an exceptional candidate for the position of Associate Product Manager, proxima division (drapes, sheet and surgical gowns).
medline's proxima division is the largest manufacturer of surgical drapes and gowns in the world. as a european junior Product Manager, you will define and manage your portfolio to drive the Sales growth and profitability of your product categories. you will collaborate with business units across the organisation, including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Inventory Management and Finance. what makes Product management at medline unique is your ability to manage your product line as if it were your own business. our Leadership teams are passionate about their business and expect the same dedication from you.
- manage the product categories that comprise the standard drapes sheets and surgical gowns segments to optimize profit and meet Marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives.
- identify and launch new products that will generate Sales growth in europe.
- identify and implement improvements to medline products.
- negotiate with suppliers to deliver products to customers at the best cost and performance.
- work collaboratively with the Sales team to prepare for and win important, new business.
- establish your product category Pricing Strategy.
- develop Training programs, Sales tools and Marketing materials for the Sales team.
- bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing or Engineering school
- assertive, decisive, positive attitude
- personal accountability and a passion to succeed
- strong organisational skills
- highly developed analytical and Problem Solving skills
- excellent written and verbal Communication and presentation skills in English (other european languages are a great asset)
- ability to work successfully in cross-functional teams in a multicultural environment
- ability and willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
Find a Job Find Candidates