Associate Product Management-UV Intern - United States
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform spectroscopy using UV-Vis and Fluorescence instruments
- Participate in the development of collateral and applications for new fluorescence instrument.
- Review, assess, and improve existing UV-Vis and Fluorescence spectroscopy application notes
- Assist in developing technical spectroscopy collateral
- Direct bilateral email communication with the sales team over field inquiries and market opportunities
- Evaluate and implement content updates for UV-Vis and Fluorescence website
- Demonstrate independent and creative scientific thinking and ability in solving problems
- Be a team player involving collaboration across multiple functions
Other Training: UV-Vis & fluorescence product training will be provided but basic UV-Vis & fluorescence knowledge is essential
- Excellent group interaction skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks with different priorities.
- Should be proficient in Excel, Word, Internet Explorer, and PowerPoint
- Potentially 5% Travel requirement