Associate Principal Scientist, Process Chemistry - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where our company has codified its 125-year legacy. Our company’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
- Our company is on a quest for cures and is committed to being the world’s premier, most research-intensive biopharmaceutical company.
- Today, we’re doubling down on this goal. our Research Laboratories is a true scientific research facility of tomorrow, and will take our company’s leading discovery capabilities and world-class small molecule and biologic R&D expertise to create breakthrough science that radically changes the way we approach serious diseases.
- Our company is currently seeking exceptional chemists for experienced positions within the Process Chemistry organization.
- A successful candidate will be joining a group of innovative scientists with broad deliverables, including designing and delivering manufacturing routes for drug candidates, driving innovative solutions to complex chemistry problems in the discovery phase and building on our state-of-the-art catalysis capabilities.
PhD in chemistry
- 3 years of experience in process chemistry
- Must have conducted outstanding research in his/her field of expertise that may be shared during the interview process.
- Function well within multidisciplinary teams and possess outstanding communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skill
- Experience in late-stage process development
- A strong track record of peer-reviewed publications and research presentations is a plus.
Your role at our company is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement.