Overview: Drive strategy development for brands in portfolio and new product development. Partner with and lead cross-functional teams to execute brand strategies. Scope of role may include leadership of portfolio management, holistic margin management, SKU rationalization, pipeline development, advertising and promotions approval / development, developing / executing marketing research or insight development, and business analysis.
Accountabilities: Managing a brand portfolio & general business management. Identify key issues facing your business and build and execute innovative marketing plans.
Lead a Team: Lead cross-functional teams in the development and execution of strategies & portfolio management. This includes product development, trade and consumer promotions, and business operation of your brand.
Build Brands: Given limited financial resources need to work across platforms to find creative consumer promotion solutions (digital, partnerships, in store marketing). Develop new product pipeline.
Run a business: Manage your business to deliver annual volume, profit and share objectives, through P&L management.
• At least 7 Years Experience with Client experience preferred
• Education Bachelor's degree, Master's degree in Business Administration preferred
• Capability to work with very high levels of ambiguity
• Finance/Analytical or Category Management background preferred but not necessary
• Ability to work collaboratively with and inspire cross-functional teams
• Creativity of ideas and implementation
• Excellent influencing skills
• Business/Industry knowledge
• Communication and interpersonal effectiveness
• General Management perspective
• Critical thinking/strategic reasoning/problem-solving
• Commitment to results/ Personal initiative