Associate Manager, Human Resources Emerging Markets (6 months temp contract) - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Under the guidance of the HR Director, the Associate Manager provides HR support to the various geographies on the full employee life-cycle, including but not limited to the areas of employment, rewards, compensation and benefits, payroll, talent and leadership, recruitment and employee relations for all employees.
- To provide Business partnering to the commercial teams in MENA and CEE.
- Lead projects end-to-end on key HR initiatives or compliance related activities for HR.
- Strong organizational, prioritization, interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential material is critical to the position.
- The Associate Manager should be seen as credible and trusted support, having a deep knowledge and understanding of the business, challenging assumptions, taking a position and showing initiative.
- The Associate Manager delivers results with integrity, shares information appropriately and builds trustworthy relationships.
- The HRBP is the face of HR out into the business, and the voice of the business back into HR when partnering with the specialist functions and global counterparts.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide guidance and support to clients and handles day-to-day questions like benefits, administration, documentation, workflows and standard inquiries.
- Define and implement HR policies, procedures, and processes and identifies enhancements as necessary.
- Act as an advocate to ensure HR processes meet or exceed expectations. ·
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with business partners and leadership teams and stay current on HR needs and issues across multiple business areas/regions.
- Point of contact to external legal counsel to lead and manage employment issue end-to-end until resolution.
- Orient line managers to core HR programs, policies and procedures to communicate pertinent/relevant HR information.
- Serve as a point of contact for clients to interpret employee relations issues of intermediate complexity and escalates appropriately.
- Identify and manage employee issues proactively.
- Engage in discussions with clients to develop an atmosphere of trust and transparency.
- Leverage network of contacts to facilitate successful outcome for initiatives.
- Understand and articulate the business strategy and leverage HR function.
- Champion a consistently fair and harassment-free work environment in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and company standards.
- Support managers and employees in creating a trust-based culture that drives long-term performance and engagement.
- Support the smooth implementation of workforce – talent management and succession planning programmes across client groups obtaining necessary buy-in and engagement.
- Follow robust HR processes to ensure efficient delivery of services and assists in operational execution of broader HR organisational goals and objectives. ·
- Manage the relationship with external parties to deliver market research, cost and competitive data for reward plans/programs where necessary. ·
- Partner with T&L and client groups to plan and ensure the execution of the learning and development and employee engagement strategy.
- Support/Champion employee engagement programs for the region.
- Actively lead and deliver change management initiatives.
- Lead the end of year activities (performance management, Compensation sheets, etc).
- Lead in the recruiting and selection process.
- Review and manage the Compensation and Benefits for the region with International colleagues.
- Deliver data accuracy at all times for all processes across the geographies. ·
- Define and deliver compliant policies, procedures and processes by monitoring the local legal requirements and developments.
- Actively monitor and implement legal and tax advice as required.
- Manage expats in the Region.
- Bachelors Degree or commercial diploma.
- First sound experience as an HR Generalist, including the management of full employee lifecycles.
- Demonstrated ability to influence managers, building strong commercial relationships and supporting an HR strategy.
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with managers.
- Demonstrable maturity and professionalism.
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented.
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written in English and in French.
- Strong team player willing to balance individual initiative and accountability to the team.
- Must be able to maintain high degree of confidentiality.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, working in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Strong identification with company's values.