This job is currently Archived,
Associate Manager, Human Resources Emerging Markets (6 months temp contract) Zürich Switzerland,
Posted on : 21 March 2017
- Under the guidance of the HR Director, the Associate Manager provides HR support to the various geographies on the full employee life-cycle, including but not limited to the areas of employment, rewards, compensation and benefits, payroll, talent and leadership, recruitment and employee relations for all employees.
- To provide Business partnering to the commercial teams in MENA and CEE.
- Lead projects end-to-end on key HR initiatives or compliance related activities for HR.
- Strong organizational, prioritization, interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential material is critical to the position.
- The Associate Manager should be seen as credible and trusted support, having a deep knowledge and understanding of the business, challenging assumptions, taking a position and showing initiative.
- The Associate Manager delivers results with integrity, shares information appropriately and builds trustworthy relationships.
- The HRBP is the face of HR out into the business, and the voice of the business back into HR when partnering with the specialist functions and global counterparts.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide guidance and support to clients and handles day-to-day questions like benefits, administration, documentation, workflows and standard inquiries.
- Define and implement HR policies, procedures, and processes and identifies enhancements as necessary.
- Act as an advocate to ensure HR processes meet or exceed expectations.
Find a Job Find Candidates