This job is currently Archived,
Associate Manager for QC Packaging Materials - Denmark
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Are you keen on taking the responsibility for leading and developing a team to success?
- Do you have experience with Quality Control (QC) or Production Support?
- Then we have the right job for you as Associate Manager for QC Packaging Materials Support.
About the department
- Our department QC Packaging Materials, Sourcing Operations has 56 employees divided into three teams, two QC teams and one Support team.
- Our most distinguished task is to ensure QC of incoming primary and secondary packaging materials in cooperation with a variety of departments across the organisation.
- As Associate Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring timely deliveries of projects, maintenance of equipment and QC in close collaboration with Quality Assurance (QA).
- Our focus is to create robustness, readiness and effectiveness and therefore you are expected to have a view for optimization of processes and standards.
- You will be an important key player for ensuring that you and your team create standard processes for the different activities in close collaboration with our stakeholders.
- Being Associate Manager you can expect to get high influence on creating a good work environment that fosters job enthusiasm and a can-do attitude within the department.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for the team’s performance and ensuring that the activities are planned and timely completed in compliance with GMP and corporate standards.
- You will continuously follow up on the team’s performance and manage board meetings to provide a complete overview of activities.
- You and your team will lead changes supporting a LEAN culture where continuously improvement is a natural part of everyday work.
- You hold a relevant scientific degree, maybe you are a Chemical Engineer, a Veterinarian, a Pharmacist or similar and have experience from production, QC or QC support.
- Having experience with people management is a plus but most important you take an interest in leading, motivating and encouraging the team.
- You know the value of earning trust and respect from colleagues, and in addition, you have experience with change management.
- With regard to personal skills, you are known to have a structured approach to your work and are capable of keeping a sense of perspective.
- You thrive in a busy and constantly changing environment and are capable of contributing with ideas for optimizing procedures.
- Your good communication skills in both English and Danish make it easy for you to form relations across department and professions and you know how to utilize the networks you build.
Working with Us:
- We are an organisation with many international employees and we welcome local as well as non-local applicants.
- We offer an inspiring and ambitious working environment, alongside the flexibility that allows you to influence your own working day.
- We believe that is what stimulates the ingenuity to develop the next generations of cutting-edge treatments.
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.