Associate Manager for Moulding Support - Denmark
- Being a part of our company’s Device Manufacturing and Sourcing (DMS) means working with a global focus at one of the world’s largest and most successful pharmaceutical companies.
- Our DMS organisation is a vital part of company's delivery to our patients, and we always welcome talented people who would like to grow with us.
- Are you ready to lead and motivate a team of highly skilled employees who support a global injection molding production?
- Can you set direction in fast paced work environment by acting as an inspiring sparring partner with an attention for technical details?
About the department
- In Molding Support, we support the injection molding of plastic parts for our medical devices at various production sites spread across the globe.
- The department consists of nearly 60 dedicated molding engineers and technicians.
- Your team will be made up of 10 employees who range in responsibility from mold process and tooling experts to the maintaining of our spare part stock.
- Production is currently supported at 4 global sites. The team also has close communication with toolmakers which are located throughout the world.
- You will be responsible for a team that ensures the production readiness for our molds at our global production sites.
- You will balance your resources between maintenance of daily operations, project implementation, and continual improvement of your systems and tools.
- A high amount of focus will be placed on Lean methodologies such as systematic problem solving and standardization, so you will need to be able to coach in these areas.
- It will be important for you to maintain the global overview of ongoing performance in your area through close stakeholder interface and the usage of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- As part of the management group in Molding Support, you will be responsible for aligning common goals and strategies, and then implement them in your area.
- You will also need to have a high degree of readiness for change and adaptability, as new priorities can arise from day to day.
- Your employees will be very knowledgeable within their areas of expertise, and it is expected that you will coach and develop them further.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of management experience and preferably you have experience in working with injection molding or hold a degree in mechanical engineering.
- Your quality mindset and business sense is well developed, and you are a team player who achieves specified goals.
- Experience from the pharmaceutical industry together with GxP and production knowledge is a plus.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to communicate clearly and in an uncomplicated manner.
- Personally, you have excellent verbal/written communication skills in English, as the team is international and our stakeholders are global.
- You must have a positive mindset and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- Approximately 10-15 travel days a year, to both local and global sites, should be expected for this position.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.