This job is currently Archived,
Associate Manager, Fermentation - Denmark
Posted on : 19 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Associate Manager, Fermentation
- Do you have a proven talent for leading others? Do you want to work in an environment where you constantly pursue improvements?
- Do you appreciate a challenging job with great local career opportunities?
- Then you might be our new colleague!
- You will be responsible for a section of the fermentation plant - company’ most complex fermentation facility.
- We are 50 employees in the department, and as Associate Manager, you will secure the daily operation, and work on the longer-term development of our future way of operating. Your team will consist of one technician, one engineer and approx. 10 operators working on a 3-shift schedule.
- You will become a member of the department leadership team, and will get significant impact on the department’s performance.
- You will be part of a growing international company, and this position offers exciting development opportunities locally at site.
In this position you need to have:
- Leadership experience from a production environment
- Passion and dedication for your daily work
- Team player attitude
- Relevant academic background, e.g. engineer or cand. scient. within biotechnology, chemistry or biology, and experience with biotech production, GMP food and LEAN is an advantage
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.